"We have more reasons to love each other based on our common humanity than to victimize one another because of any difference."

Saturday, August 29, 2009

On my way


So I am sitting at the Philadelphia train station with a nervous stomach because I feel like I am going to miss my train even though I still have 35 minutes. I just finished drinking my over priced diet coke and will be glad when I actually get to DC. Traveling is exhausting...especially when you are traveling by yourself with two carry ons and two giant suitcases that when added together weigh a whopping 120 pounds. I feel a little overwhelmed trying to weave through crowds, manage my ticket, and drag these chunkers basically anywhere. I have to go to the bathroom but right now that's a little too daunting.

Tomorrow my flight leaves at 4:00pm. So that means after I take off no more texts of phone calls...no worries though, we can all Skype! My name is beargills if you guys don't already have it.

As I was boarding the train I was thinking about how I didn't want to miss Sunday/Saturday brunch...it's always my favorite.

0 comments: