"We have more reasons to love each other based on our common humanity than to victimize one another because of any difference."

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Carving Parties :)





Last night a bunch of my friends came over for a pumpkin carving party complete with apple cider, roasted seeds, and homemade apple pie. It was about the cutest thing I'd ever seen, these guys, hunched over their pumpkins in complete concentration, knife in hand. And I have to say I was highly impressed with everyone's artistic ability. We have some talented artists on the soccer team!

At the end of the night we all trouped out to the porch to proudly light up and display our pumpkins. It was a really wonderful evening and I was so happy we were all able to spend an awesome Friday night hanging out and enjoying each others company.









0 comments: