"We have more reasons to love each other based on our common humanity than to victimize one another because of any difference."

Friday, August 6, 2010

Progress is a Beautiful Thing


I've been totally swamped with work and I love it. I have a shipment of 50 frames coming in sometime in the next two weeks on top of the 25 I have now.

I've realized that while I enjoy the creative aspect of Something Sunny I get my real high from working with people, marketing, thinking of ways to expand, and talking to customers. I think that this experience will have a huge impact on the kind of jobs I look and apply for post graduation.

I'd also like to say that I'm so thankful for all the help I have received in the past two years to bring this all together and I can't wait to see where I go from here.

0 comments: