"We have more reasons to love each other based on our common humanity than to victimize one another because of any difference."

Friday, March 26, 2010

Why yes, life is lovely!

1. I woke to a room flooded with sunshine. I opened my big windows and did a little deep Spring cleaning.

2. I'm biking down to meet Shmo and Liz to go to the giant swap meet at the end of my street. It's always an adventure. I packed some fruit and banana bread and we have plans to find a cute plaza or a park afterwards.

3. I'm still on target with my goal to read a book a week. Here's a picture of almost all the books I've read thus far.



5. I've got some cool ideas for a cubist sculpture we have to submit plans for. The winning pieces go to an exhibition in Venice. I'm thinking about soldering wires and making an abstractionist mobile. Vamos a ver....

6. Walky lands in Bacelona today! Tomorrow we are all taking a train to Girona and spending the day up there and then that night Ingmar invited us to a BBQ dinner on the roof of his apartment.

Ah! Did I mention I don't have school for the next ten days??? LIFE IS GOOD!
I just hope my family makes it ok out here....British airways starts their strike the day they are scheduled to leave! :/

0 comments: