"We have more reasons to love each other based on our common humanity than to victimize one another because of any difference."

Thursday, November 19, 2009

I WONNN THE PHOTO CONTEST!!!!!!

I finally got it folks, the long awaited photo contest email! It said:

Caitlin,

Congrats on winning this week's photo selection!

Please submit the winning image to the photocontest folder on the pdrive, and would you also e-mail me with a tagline for the image, a description of where/when it was taken, and your class year?

Also, e-mail Candice Hersh, as to when you can claim your $25 prize!

Best,
Chris Bender
Social Media Manager
Juniata College

Hannah was with me when I opened the email. I fell to the floor and rolled around a bit laughing and making funny noises. Let's just say I was excited.... Then I wanted to see what photo it was! So I clicked on the link and waited biting my nails to see what picture it was! And drummmmm rolll ladies and gents, here is the picture:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigsy/3959585292/sizes/m/in/pool-486770@N21/

0 comments: