"We have more reasons to love each other based on our common humanity than to victimize one another because of any difference."

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Things of the day...

I learned how to crochet and successfully completed my first pot holder! (almost entirely without Hannah's guidance).

I dropped my already fritzy ipod in the gym toilet today. It isn't working...I haven't started crying yet because I'm still going through the shock phase.

I had my LAST grammar class today, my how time flies! (Now I need to start finishing/starting my final papers)

I am going to the ANDREW BIRD CONCERT tonight and I am so so so excited! He is one of my favorite artists!

I organized a crochet/knitting party this Friday! Some BCA girls and I are meeting at a little cafe to drink tea, chat, and knit. How cute!

I waited a good chunk of the morning for a meeting that isn't till tomorrow...opps.

I register for my classes tomorrow.

0 comments: