"We have more reasons to love each other based on our common humanity than to victimize one another because of any difference."

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My new FAVORITE place


So I love to cook. But, I especially love to cook with fresh, ripe, and healthy ingredients. I feel like we've been over that a couple times. So where's the new happening place in Barcelona makes me want to immediately run to my kitchen and try to make a million fresh new dishes? Barcelona's most fabulous food market. This week I went to Barcelona's world renowned market and I salivated over EVERYTHING. Row after row of exotic fruits, ripe figs, the freshest green vegetables you'll ever eat, stands of dried fruit, counters full of chocolates, olives, rounds of cheese....But I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.











0 comments: